With hygiene being a key component to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Big Wash Tub remains open to ensure members of the community have access to clean laundry. Laundromats have been classified as essential businesses and remain on the front line in fighting the spread of the virus.
We Are Open With Our Stores Regular Hours
- 7 Days A Week
- 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Safe And Clean Environment
“Clean, hygienic clothes and linens are instrumental in helping reduce the spread of this virus,” said Michael Davis, owner of Big Wash Tub. “Rest assured, we are taking all necessary steps to ensure a safe clean environment for the public to perform this task.”
Big Wash Tub recommends customers use hot water washes and bleach, when possible, to achieve the best germ-killing results. In addition, drying on high heat is also suggested as is allowing the dry cycle to progress to completion.
Using Commercial Washers
Commercial washer-extractors provide exceptional mechanical action, which, when combined with hot water and detergent, deliver exceptional hygienic results – on-par with hospital-grade machines. In addition, commercial gas-fired dryers achieve higher temperatures and proper heating to further protect garments from harm.
Big Wash Tub Laundromat Tips for COVID-19
- Keep a distance of six feet from others.
- Wash hands often or use sanitizer as a precaution after touching equipment, doors, etc.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Try to refrain from touching your face.
- Wait outside or in a vehicle while loads are washing or drying to reduce the amount of people in store. This is where app systems are helpful with text message notifications of completed cycles.
- When your washing is finished pack your laundry up immediately (DO NOT FOLD your clothing on the FOLDING TABLES) – please fold your laundry at home.